Panaram Modified
Best Viewed with Adobe FLash Player
CenterPanel
BUILDING HISTORY
Pitman Manufacturing of Laconia was one of the largest hosiery manufacturers in the State in the 1800’s. In 1890 they built a track-side freight depot at 94 New Salem Street. The freight room was sold in the 1940’s and after several different owners, we purchased it in 1988. We did a first stage renovation and used it as an Antique Store until 2009. The second stage of renovations included the addition of a third bathroom, a state of the art heating and air conditioning system and a five-sided hickory dance floor which led to its next incarnation – Pitman’s Freight Room.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player